1. Li Zheng, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Preferential Enclathration of CO2 into Tetra-n-butyl Phosphonium Bromide Semiclathrate Hydrate in Moderate Operating Conditions: Application for CO2 Capture from Shale Gas. Applied Energy, 2017, 199, 370-381.
2. Zhao Weilong, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Yang Chen. Prediction of Phase Equilibrium Conditions for Gas Hydrates Formed in the Presence of Cyclopentane or Cyclohexane. Fluid Phase Equilibria, 2016, 427, 82-89.
3. Li Zheng, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Lu Yi-Yu, Wang Jia-Le, et al. Enhanced Separation of Carbon Dioxide from a CO2 + CH4 Gas Mixture Using a Hybrid Adsorption-Hydrate Formation Process in the Presence of Coal Particles. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2016, 35, 1472-1479.
4. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Wang Yu-Rui, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Phase Equilibrium and Kinetics of Gas Hydrates Formed from CO2/H2 in the Presence of Tetrahydrofuran and Cyclohexane. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2016, 35, 1566-1572.
5. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Wang Jia-Le, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Precombustion CO2 Capture Using a Hybrid Process of Adsorption and Gas Hydrate Formation. Energy, 2016, 102, 621-629.
6. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Li Zheng, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Investigation of CO2 Capture from a CO2 + CH4 Gas Mixture by Gas Hydrate Formation in the Fixed Bed of a Molecular Sieve. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016, 55, 7973-7980.
7. Zhong Dong-Liang, Ding Kun, Lu Yi-Yu*, et al. Methane recovery from coal mine gas using hydrate formation in water-in-oil emulsions. Applied Energy, 2016, 162, 1619-1626.
8. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Li Zheng, Lu Yi-Yu, Wang Jia-Le, Yan Jin. Evaluation of CO2 removal from a CO2 + CH4 gas mixture using gas hydrate formation in liquid water and THF solutions. Applied Energy, 2015, 158, 133-141.
9. Ding Kun, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Lu Yi-Yu, Wang Jia-Le. Enhanced precombustion capture of carbon dioxide by gas hydrate formation in water-in-oil emulsions. Energy & Fuels, 2015, 29 (5), 2971-2978.
10. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Daraboina Nagu, Englezos Peter. Recovery of CH4 from coal mine model gas mixture (CH4/N2) by hydrate crystallization in the presence of cyclopentane. Fuel, 2013, 106, 425-430.