1. Sheng-Lan Qing, Dong-Liang Zhong*, Da-Tong Yi, et al. Phase equilibria and dissociation enthalpies for tetra-n-butylammonium chloride semiclathrate hydrates formed with CO2, CH4, and CO2 + CH4. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 2018,117, 54-59.
2. Li Zheng, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Preferential Enclathration of CO2 into Tetra-n-butyl Phosphonium Bromide Semiclathrate Hydrate in Moderate Operating Conditions: Application for CO2 Capture from Shale Gas. Applied Energy, 2017, 199, 370-381.
3. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Wang Yu-Rui, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Phase Equilibrium and Kinetics of Gas Hydrates Formed from CO2/H2 in the Presence of Tetrahydrofuran and Cyclohexane. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2016, 35, 1566-1572.
4. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Wang Jia-Le, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Precombustion CO2 Capture Using a Hybrid Process of Adsorption and Gas Hydrate Formation. Energy, 2016, 102, 621-629.
5. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Li Zheng, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Investigation of CO2 Capture from a CO2 + CH4 Gas Mixture by Gas Hydrate Formation in the Fixed Bed of a Molecular Sieve. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016, 55, 7973-7980.
6. Zhong Dong-Liang, Ding Kun, Lu Yi-Yu*, Yan Jin, Zhao Wei-Long. Methane recovery from coal mine gas using hydrate formation in water-in-oil emulsions. Applied Energy, 2016, 162, 1619-1626. (ESI高被引)
7. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Li Zheng, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Evaluation of CO2 removal from a CO2 + CH4 gas mixture using gas hydrate formation in liquid water and THF solutions. Applied Energy, 2015, 158, 133-141.
8. Ding Kun, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Enhanced precombustion capture of carbon dioxide by gas hydrate formation in water-in-oil emulsions. Energy & Fuels, 2015, 29 (5), 2971-2978.
9. Zhong Dong-Liang, Sun Dong-Jun, Lu Yi-Yu*, et al. Adsorption-Hydrate Hybrid Process for Methane Separation from a CH4/N2/O2 Gas Mixture Using Pulverized Coal Particles. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014, 53(40), 15738-15746.
10. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Ding Kun, Yan Jin, et al. Influence of cyclopentane and SDS on methane separation from coal mine gas by hydrate crystallization. Energy & Fuels, 2013, 27(12), 7252-7258.
11. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Daraboina Nagu, Englezos Peter. Coal Mine Methane Gas Recovery by Hydrate Formation in a Fixed Bed of Silica Sand Particles. Energy & Fuels, 2013, 27(8), 4581-4588.
12. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Daraboina Nagu, Englezos Peter. Recovery of CH4 from coal mine model gas mixture (CH4/N2) by hydrate crystallization in the presence of cyclopentane. Fuel, 2013, 106, 425-430 (ESI高被引)
13. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Ye Yang, Yang Chen, et al. Experimental Investigation of Methane Separation from the Low-concentration Coal Mine Gas (CH4/N2/O2) by Tetra-n-butyl Ammonium Bromide Semi-clathrate Hydrate Crystallization. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2012, 51(45): 14806-14813.
14. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Englezos Peter. Methane separation from coal mine methane gas by tetra-n-butyl ammonium bromide semi-clathrate hydrate formation. Energy & Fuels, 2012, 26 (4): 2098-2106. (ESI高被引)
15. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Ding Kun, Yang Chen, et al. Phase Equilibria of Clathrate Hydrates Formed with CH4 + N2 + O2 in the Presence of Cyclopentane or Cyclohexane. Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, 2012, 57(12): 3751-3755.
16. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Yang Chen, Liu Dao-Ping, Wu Zhi-Min. Experimental investigation of methane hydrate formation on suspended water droplets. Journal of Crystal Growth, 2011, 327(1): 237-244.