1. The effect of geological structural form of coal on coal mine dynamics disaster;
2. Distribution of geological structure and crustal stress;
3. Migration and accumulation of fluid (gas and water) in the coal measure strata.
4. Physical and mechanical properties of coal rock mass under static and dynamic load;
5. Interaction of solid and heterogeneous fluid in the coal rock mass engineering;
6. Nonlinear dynamics of coal rock mass with multi-field coupling;
7. Disaster mechanism of coal rock mass engineering.
8. Inspection and pre-warning of coal mine disaster dynamics and control;
9. Theory of coal mine disaster dynamics and control;
10. New technologies of coal mine disaster dynamics and control.